Date:      Sun, 13 Jun 1999 23:14:03 +0800 (CST)
From:      Terence Chan <terence@mail01.vicosys.com.hk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   making mld.tar

Hi,

I have downloaded mld.tar from
http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/HomeAuto/files

However, I wasn't able to make the package. It seems to me something is
missing along the way. After I make the package, the following errors were
shown.

$ ls
Makefile        mlcontrol.cc    mldaemon.cc     mlds1820.hh
mlds2407.hh
mlbusmaster.cc  mlcontrol.hh    mldaemon.hh     mlds1920.hh     mlnamer.cc
mlbusmaster.hh  mld.cc          mldevice.hh     mlds2401.hh     mlnamer.hh
mlclass.hh      mld.hh          mlds1820.cc     mlds2405.hh
$ make
"Makefile", line 7: Could not find ../rc.mk
"Makefile", line 162: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 164: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 165: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 167: Need an operator
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

Can any one show me some lights??

TIA
-=Terence=-