Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:01:27 +1000
From:      Chris Aitken <chris@ideal.net.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Expect Script connecting with a database

Hi,

Just a quick query. I haven't been able to locate any documentation on it,
but has anyone ever used an expect script to connect to an SQL database
(MySQL) and pull out a bunch of data for use further in the expect script ?

Any directions would be appreciated.

Cheers

Chris

--
     Chris Aitken - Administration/Database Designer - IDEAL Internet
  email: chris@ideal.net.au  phone: +61 2 4628 8888  fax: +61 2 4628 8890