Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:00:30 -0400
From:      Dan Papasian <bugg@bugg.strangled.net>
To:        Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: Destabilization due to SMP development

Eivind Elkund was talking about doing something like
this.  He had a pretty nice document about it,
too.  If I recall, the name was "OVCS: Open Version Control System"

Perhaps someone could fill in the blanks?  I couldn't
find the document at the address I thought it was kept,
http://yes.no/perhaps/

I don't believe he had any code the last time we talked about it.
I do recall reading that he's using his time off to work on
OVCS.  While I still don't think he has anything usable,
you'd want to get in touch with him to reduce duplicated
effort.

-Dan