Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 1999 11:35:15 +0100
From:      Donald <druid@eoe-magical.org>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
Cc:        Rick Hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: download a file not open it

ok another clarification....
sorry about not being able to get this across correctly
the downloading process takes place by a program, not a user
if you

http://agent.microsoft.com/agent2/chars/genie/genie.acf

it will pop up the window to download a file.

if you http://www.eoe-magical.org/agent/chars/genie/Genie.acs

it will open the file

so the problem is the program is opening the file instead of just
downloading it to the client.

I have applied for a lic to distribute the Agent files from my server
but they get opened instead of downloaded, so the calling program
does not get the file written to the disk on the users machine.