Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 95 10:57:30 -0500
From:      peter@nmti.com
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Help! Pinnacle Micro Recordable CD!

AIEEEEEEEEEE!

Our hardware guy just dropped this off on me, along with the comment "I guess
we should have asked you before buying this".

No kidding. It looks irretreivably DOS/Windows-ish.

Any way to use FreeBSD or something similar to hook this up to a real O/S,
or will we have to add this to the growing collection of dedicated Windows
boxes collecting like DDT high in the corporate food chain?
--
Peter da Silva                                            `-_-'
Network Management Technology Incorporated                 'U`