Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:00:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Andrew <acs@fl.net.au>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: majordomo

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, Andrew wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just cvsupped an hour ago and went to build the majordomo port.
> Unfortunatly the Makefile is for version 1.94.4 but the md5 checksum is
> fro 1.95.5.
>
> I dont know if this has already been spotted...I have over 5 seconds of
> lag so I cant check atm :-(

	Yes, check the archives for -ports for a post from me on this
topic. If you can't figure out how to upgrade your port from my post let
me know and I'll make a patch for you.

Doug
--
"While the future's there for anyone to change, still you know it seems,
 it would be easier sometimes to change the past"

     - Jackson Browne, "Fountain of Sorrow"