Date:      Sat, 05 Jun 1999 08:11:26 +0200
From:      tobi@bland.fido.de (Tobias Ernst)
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   ELSA MicroLink ISDN/PCF

Hallo!

 FJB> what option and device line do I need to get an ELSA MicroLink
 FJB> ISDN/PCF working with i4b in 3.2-STAVBLE?

 FJB>         options "ELSA_ISDNMC"

That won't work. If anything would work, then this:

options "ELSA_PCC16"
device isic0 at isa? port 0x360 net irq 5 flags 19 vector isicintr

The PCF is the same board as the PCC with added Fax functionality (which i4b
cannot use anyway). Although Gary suggested it wouldn't work, I would give it a
try. Perhaps you have to look in the code and copy code from the PCC section to
the PCF section, if that distinction should be made anywhere.

Viele Gr=FC=DFe,
Tobias