Date:      Mon, 02 Mar 1998 01:47:37 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Just purchased a bt848 based "Turbo TV" card.

Well, I just happen to work not too far away from their offices will
try to give them a call tomorrow and yes I know about them for I even
posted about their products a few months ago.

If you can for now lets just swap cards -- so few pci slots and so
many cards 8)

It wouldn't surprise me if Flemming's comment is true:
>If the new card doesn't work either, then it's probably because the
>hardware and the Windoze drivers are out of sync. In this case I'll

Based on past experience we should be able to get you going . I even
have a can opener for extreme cases 8)

If you can,  on win95 try to find the tuner model or any clue as to what
the tuner is .

	Cheers,
	Amancio