Date:      Thu, 5 Jan 1995 22:46:54 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh>
To:        hackers
Subject:   This should work now..

Argh..  We had some other stuff depending on /usr/local/bin/perl in the
majordomo code!  Folks, if you have anything relying on /usr/local/bin/perl,
PLEASE stamp it out on freefall!  /usr/bin/perl is the only perl that we can
count on to be any specific version, and /usr/local/bin/perl is going to
be only god-knows-what version.  Probably experimental half the time.

Anyway, if you have any perl scripts under your domain, please take a few
minutes to fix them.  The ftpmail stuff fell over this way too.

                                        Jordan