Date:      Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:34:26 -0500
From:      "Xn Nooby" <xnooby@gmail.com>
To:        "bsd@bathnetworks.com" <bsd@bathnetworks.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WinSCP mega-slowness

I can try that.  I'm not sure how to use Samba3, though.  I was trying to
help a friend use Samba, but I was use to Sama2, and Samba3 apparently
recquires a smb.conf file.  You use to be able to just do everything from
the command line, like (I think):

   smbclient //server/share /mnt/pnt -o
username=3D<username>,password=3D<password>

Apparently that doesnt work anymore, and I havent had time to figure out th=
new way.  I think smbclient isn't even part of Samab3 (it could find it
after installing it).