Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 1998 08:14:48 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk, sos@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MGR and libvgl

> Well, since it's almost certainly a pipe dream that anybody would
> actually do such an install, I think the licensing question is sort of
> irrelevant.  In other words, I think almost anyone can *say* "GUI
> Install & admin" but the list of people who'd actually *do* such an
> install is very close to zero length. :-)

"Do" as in write, or "Do" as in use?

Certainly, the ``"Do" as in use'' people is a short commodity on these
lists, mostly because we are all mostly ``Tim "the toolman" Taylor''
when it comes to installing things, or we've since given up and gone
to Linux (or Windows 95) for fear of "tar".

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.