Date:      Thu, 24 Mar 2016 14:14:21 -0500
From:      Brandon J. Wandersee <brandon.wandersee@gmail.com>
To:        krad <kraduk@gmail.com>
Cc:        Olivier Nicole <Olivier.Nicole@cs.ait.ac.th>, Matthew Seaman <matthew@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [Phishing]Re: Anti-virus for FreeBSD

krad writes:

> But a picture can contain a 1000 words...

...and kilobytes. :P

And if you amend the rules to allow one image, someone will inevitably
wonder why it's not reasonable to change the rules to allow
more. Because they can't capture all the output during boot at once, you
see. They need to reboot multiple times and take multiple photos of
their monitors with their smartphones to get it all. Sorry, I'm ranting
now, but I've seen this happen in online forums.

--

::  Brandon J. Wandersee
::  brandon.wandersee@gmail.com