Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:41:02 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Paul Herman <pherman@frenchfries.net>
To:        Steve Abraham <steve@enets.co.uk>
Cc:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: issue / issue.net

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Steve Abraham wrote:

> Dan Nelson wrote:
> >
> > In the last episode (Jul 10), Steve Abraham said:
> > > Ah ha!
> > >
> > > OK, it works at the console, so it seems that it's just telnetd that
> > > doesn't display it...

I can confirm this as well (4.0-STABLE).  More strangely, there seem
to be two telnetd manpages.  One in my base system (no mention of
gettytab), and one in /usr/src/libexec/telnetd which *does* mention
gettytab.  No gettytab in the sources.  :(

I have a feeling the fix is recent, and the manpage was MFC'ed, but
not the code?  Am cvsuping as we speak; investigating further...

-Paul.