Date:      Mon, 14 May 2001 11:40:10 -0400
From:      Tony.Marques@mail.sprint.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Any help is greatly appreciated...

--openmail-part-2762b07a-00000001

To Whom It May Concern:

Not sure who to address this issue to (well sort of), but if you can
lead me down the right path I'd greatly appreciate it. I am new at all
this. I have loaded FreeBSD and the Apache-FP port. I know that the web
server is working fine, because I can HTTP to the IP address of the
machine that I installed FreeBSD and Apache-FP on. I have created
several web pages with Microsoft FrontPage 98 and would now like to
publish it to the web server. This is where I am running into a problem
and would like some assistance. I did find an email link to the FreeBSD
person responsible for this port, but that email address is not working
at this point in time.

Here is my dilemma and I hope someone can help me out.

When I attempt to publish to the web server via it's IP Address it asks
for the following:

[PICTURE]

When I put in the Name and Password that I set-up it comes right back
with the same screen. What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Tony Marques
Systems Engineer
Voice: (860)291-1016