Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:13:55 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Dmitry Pryanishnikov <dmitry@atlantis.dp.ua>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with trafshow-4.0

Hello!

  After upgrading trafshow to freshly-available version 4.0, I've noticed that
it doesn't show correct traffic detailization. I use flags -npi to prevent DNS
issues. Backing out port to previous version 3.1_4 cures the problem. I tried
to run both versions on the same interface and noticed, that traffic
statistics shown by 4.0 are correct - approx. the same pps, bps, total, but
instead of several _pages_ of different traffic 4.0 somehow "aggregates" in
into several _lines_ - for example, it shows only one line for tcp protocol,
and bytes and CPS in this line accumulates all TCP traffic. Is this problem
known to developers? I see this under 4.7-RELEASE.

Sincerely, Dmitry
--
Atlantis ISP, System Administrator
e-mail:  dmitry@atlantis.dp.ua