Date:      Wed, 4 Sep 1996 01:21:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth McNicholas <mcnichok@UG.CS.SUNYSB.EDU>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help- 2 hard drvs

Hi...
Currently I have a WD 2.1 gig IDE hard drive running MSDOS (Win95)
and a second WD 420Mb hard drive which is set up as a slave drive.
I'm trying to install FREEBSD on the 420Mb hard drive; when I do,
the boot manager doesn't install correctly.  I would like the
boot manager to let me choose to boot off of DISK 2.  Please help
me in setting this up correctly.
I also have a Disk Manager Drive Overlay on the 2.1 Gig HD.  As you
might know, it allows the normal BIOS to recognize a HD greater than
528 MB.

Thanks for the help,
Ken McNicholas
mcnichok@ug.cs.sunysb.edu