Date:      Fri, 9 Apr 2004 21:28:01 +0200
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        roberto.trovo@redix.it
Cc:        freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PR Status i386/62374

--RASg3xLB4tUQ4RcS

On 2004.04.08 17:32:05 +0200, roberto.trovo@redix.it wrote:
>=20
> Hi,
> On febrary 5th I've submitted a PR: i386/62374,but I've not recevived any
> feedback;
>=20
> I'd like to know:
>  - I'm wrong in the pr-submission?
>  - Is it not a bug?
>  - It is not a new bug/ another pr is on the same bug?
>  - anything else?
>=20
> I'd like to know what's happening...

I just checked the PR and it in fact do look like a real bug in ipf (but
I'm no kernel hacker so I could be wrong).  The bug rapport looks good
(has backtraces and so on), but the category should be 'kern' since it
doesn't look i386 specific.

Most PR's filed with category 'i386' are bogus and/or contains no
details, so it's easy for real PR's to get lost in the noise.

Anyway, I just reassigned the PR to the ipf maintainer so hopefully he
has an idea about what goes wrong.

--=20
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team