Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:22:19 +0100
From:      "Martyn Routley" <martynr@invictanet.co.uk>
To:        "Freebsd-ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Sendmail: Receive mails for every subdomain

If I read the question correctly, you need to put the following in
virtusertable

@%1.domain.com	@domain.com
or
@%1.domain.com	you@domain.com

Martyn Routley
InvictaNet - The Internet in Plain English, Guaranteed
http://www.invictanet.co.uk
mailto:info@invictanet.co.uk
phone: +44 (0)1233 334000
fax: +44 (0)1233 334001