Date:      27 Jul 2002 14:44:03 -0700
From:      karl agee <kdagee@attglobal.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   printing woes

Ok, I am up to my armpits in trying to figure out why I cant print w/o
crashing and rebooting.

I think this kernel I have is flaky as I didnt have problems before I
upgraded it early this week.

But I had to ditch the original one and it's modules as they were taking
up too much room on / for me to do anything.
(I've got my 5.0-DP1 cd's so I guess I could rebuild it).

The only thing I havent done is to drop back to an older ver of apsfilter.

Not sure which way to go at this point....

--karl