Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:46:43 +0200
From:      "George Swentek" <george@swentek.mine.nu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Antivir doesn't work on local 5.x file system, but works fine

Martin, I think this is an error for sure, because I tested what you =
told me=20

and it appears that even with -s option antivir doesn't perform =
recursive scanning=20

on the directories, which is its normal behaviour. Also I think that H+B =
are using some

old function in their code that has been modified in 5.X and that is the =
reason for

this problems.( We get precompiled binary and they are doing it on 4.X =
.. )

I installed  5.X installation  over 4.X file system and the error was =
still present!

=20

Personally  moved the directories I need to be scanned on different =
partition and this=20

solved  my problem , but  they should fix that thing.

Regards,

George Swentek