Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:03:13 +0100 (CET)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To:        freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 5.0-DP2/i386 bits on ftp-master

Georg Graf wrote:

 > On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 08:51:23PM +0100, Lukas Ertl wrote:
 > > On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Bruce A. Mah wrote:
 > >
 > > > How are people coming along with retrieving 5.0-DP2/i386?  Could some
 > > > mirror maintainers let me know if they have them, so I can seed the
 > > > list of sites for the announcement?
 > >
 > > ftp2.at.freebsd.org has them.
 >
 > ftp.at.freebsd.org as well.

ftp7.de.freebsd.org had it 30 minutes after it had been
announced on -hubs.  :)

Regards
   Oliver

PS:  Maybe it would be a good idea to create some CGI for
mirror maintainers for feedback, instead of spamming the
-hubs list with "ftpX.yz has it!" messages?  Just an idea.
However, it would probably be non-trivial to authenticate
the feedback.