Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:36:00 +0200
From:      Stephane Dupille <stephane@dupille.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Resizing GPT partitions

"Andrey V. Elsukov" <bu7cher@yandex.ru> écrit :
> I have plan to add `gpart recover` feature in near future.

I've seen that. It seems to me that's a good idea.

> It needs in kernel support too. You can try to download snapshot
> of livefs CD of 9.0-CURRENT and use it.
> http://pub.allbsd.org/FreeBSD-snapshots/

Well, it's becoming too complicated for me. I'll try another approach :
installaing the system in the swap partition, boot on that, make the
other partition, install the system, boot on the right partition,
delete the first one and use it as a real swap.

Thanks for your help !

regards,
SD