Date:      Wed, 08 Jul 1998 23:49:03 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD E-Zine?

Chris Coleman wrote:

> > Hehe...  I was just thinking this last night.  :)  I got thinking about
> > old computer magazines (say, Apple II days...), and thought FreeBSD needed
> > a magazine.  The E-zine idea is surely a great way to start.
> >
> > Who all is doing what right now is the question.
>
> Well, Lets get organized!
>
> We need:
>         An Editor. :-)
>         Web Site:
>         Webmaster/Formatter:
>         Columnists:
>         Itinerant Article Writers:
>         Newsies:
>         Graphic Artists:
>
> If we get enough people to volunteer, we might be able to pull this off.
> I have already volunteered to write a column, and I have the rough draft
> of the first article already done.
>
>         -Chris
Why not something who will look like http://www.beforever.com/ and who
will be like a "link and news place (newbie support, tips etc...)".
I have find that: http://freebsd-online.ml.org/ wich is a little start.
Also, why not doing a news center for all BSD? I know several people who
have FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD.
www.bsd-news.org
--
[Malartre][malartre@aei.ca][http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/]