Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 2010 06:38:05 -0700
From:      "=?windows-1252?Q?1_(866)_311-0058_ext_215?=" <NO_ReplyFAHM@ymail.com>
To:        <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Important Notification

   Valued=20 Client,

   Our=20 records indicate that you are currently paying an interest rate
   = higher=20 that 5%!

   Unfortunately,=20 at the time your mortgage was established, rates
   where not = available=20

   at = such a=20 low rate.

   There is=20 an ultra-brief window allowing me to help several clients
   save = money=20 on

   their=20 current mortgage. I have a plan that will ensure you and I do
   not = miss out=20 on

   this=20 opportunity.

   Please call 1 (866)=20 311-0058 Ext 215 or e-mail me immediately to
   schedule a brief Mortgage=20 Review.=20

   During=20 this 10-15 minute appointment, we'll review your current
   mortgage, = credit=20 and

   overall=20 financial situation. Our goal will be to determine a course
   of = action that=20 I can act

   upon in=20 your benefit during this opportunity. We can set a
   =93target rate=94 = for you=20 and the

   next time=20 rates drop suddenly, I'll be able to immediately lock you
   into a=20 money-saving

   situation.

   Thanks=20 again for allowing me the opportunity to serve your mortgage
   needs. = My=20 contact information=20 follows.

   Sincerely,

   Mo=20 Attiyah
   Senior Mortgage Consultant
   Office: 866-311-0058 Ext=20 215
   NMLS ID:=20 275611
   E-mail:       Click Here For More Info Via=20 E-mail

   Copyright FAHM 2010. All rights=20 reserved.
    [1] 3D"