Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 1998 20:01:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
To:        Brian Feldman <green@zone.syracuse.net>
Cc:        Tony Finch <dot@dotat.at>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux clone()

afaik that's what linux-ktrace does, it sees how you call the kernel
function? maybe i'm wrong that it will trunc the arguments.... or perform
implicit convertions to "fit" them into what the kernel says the syscall
takes.  meanwhile i just downloaded glibc to have a peek at it for you :)

Alfred Perlstein - Programmer, HotJobs Inc. - www.hotjobs.com
-- There are operating systems, and then there's FreeBSD.
-- http://www.freebsd.org/                        3.0-current