Date:      Mon, 6 Jul 1998 12:45:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        Nick Finck <nick@whitehorsestudios.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: DPI Hot Web Tech Award for the week of July 6th 1998

Congratulations FreeBSD,

On Mon, 6 July 1998, Nick Finck wrote:

=> Hot Web Tech:
=> ----------------------------------------------------------------
=> This week's Hot Web Tech is FreeBSD.  This BSD UNIX operating system for
=> "PC-compatible" computers is idea for Intranet and Internet servers. Backed
                                ^^^^? ideal
=> with robust network services and the ability to run multiple network
=> services with little impact on memory gives FreeBSD a step ahead of the
=> Competition. To add to the benefits, it's free!

:-) From a FreeBSD user.

                                                  Regards,
Discover Rock Solid                               Kevin G. Eliuk
Discover FreeBSD
http://www.FreeBSD.Org
 All of my opinions are my own and in no way reflect those of my
  employers, past, present, or future, either real or imagined.