Date:      Thu, 07 Mar 2013 11:27:37 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Lo=EFc?= Blot <loic.blot@unix-experience.fr>
To:        Marin Atanasov Nikolov <dnaeon@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Strange reboot since 9.1

Hello,
i have enabled dumpdev="AUTO" and run kgdb after a reboot.
Here is the backtrace:

root@freebsd-server> kgdb
GNU gdb 6.1.1 [FreeBSD]
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "amd64-marcel-freebsd"...
#0  sched_switch (td=0xffffffff812228a0, newtd=0xfffffe00051c8000,
flags=Variable "flags" is not available.
) at /usr/src/sys/kern/sched_ule.c:1927
1927			cpuid = PCPU_GET(cpuid);
(kgdb) bt
#0  sched_switch (td=0xffffffff812228a0, newtd=0xfffffe00051c8000,
#1  0xffffffff808f2d46 in mi_switch (flags=260, newtd=0x0)
at /usr/src/sys/kern/kern_synch.c:485
#2  0xffffffff8092ba72 in sleepq_timedwait (wchan=0xffffffff81222400,
pri=84) at /usr/src/sys/kern/subr_sleepqueue.c:658
#3  0xffffffff808f332f in _sleep (ident=0xffffffff81222400, lock=0x0,
priority=Variable "priority" is not available.
) at /usr/src/sys/kern/kern_synch.c:246
#4  0xffffffff80b429db in scheduler (dummy=Variable "dummy" is not
available.
) at /usr/src/sys/vm/vm_glue.c:788
#5  0xffffffff8089c047 in mi_startup ()
at /usr/src/sys/kern/init_main.c:277
#6  0xffffffff802b526c in btext ()
at /usr/src/sys/amd64/amd64/locore.S:81
#7  0x0000000000000001 in ?? ()
#8  0xffffffff81240f80 in tdq_cpu ()
#9  0xffffffff812228a0 in proc0 ()
#10 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
#11 0xffffffff81529b90 in ?? ()
#12 0xffffffff81529b38 in ?? ()
#13 0xfffffe00051c8000 in ?? ()
#14 0xffffffff8091352e in sched_switch (td=0x0, newtd=0x0,
flags=Variable "flags" is not available.
) at /usr/src/sys/kern/sched_ule.c:1921
Previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)
(kgdb) bt f
#0  sched_switch (td=0xffffffff812228a0, newtd=0xfffffe00051c8000,
flags=Variable "flags" is not available.
) at /usr/src/sys/kern/sched_ule.c:1927
	__res = 2
	__s = Variable "__s" is not available.

--