Date:      Sun, 3 Jul 2011 17:41:47 -0400
From:      Sahil Tandon <sahil@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Opinions sought on location of bsd.octave.mk

On Sun, 2011-07-03 at 15:53:02 -0500, Mark Linimon wrote:

> fwiw, these ideas were most alepulver's.  Speaking just for myself, I
> didn't agree with most of them.
>
> Personally I'd rather see them all in Mk/; my view is that it saves a lot
> of hunting around.

Sure, Mk/ or Mk/plugins; traversing one step deeper into a directory
tree is trivial from a "hunting" perspective.  The main point (and
takeaway from that document) for me is that the aggregation of the
various Mk scripts in one location is more desirable than scattering
them throughout the tree.

--
Sahil Tandon <sahil@FreeBSD.org>