Date:      Tue, 03 Mar 2015 08:25:57 +0000
From:      Daniel Peyrolon <tuchalia@gmail.com>
To:        Jonathon McDaniels <mcdanielsjr@mymail.vcu.edu>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Interested in GSOC - some advice?

Hi Johnny,

GSoCer here, my best recommendation is this:

1 - Get into a FreeBSD IRC channel (ideally, #freebsd-soc).
2 - Ask if your idea is good enough to be done this summer.
3 - If it isn't look for a better project (which you should still be
interested in).
4 - Write a proposal, and ask there if it is strong enough. Repeat until it
is.

Work hard during the summer, and achieve world domination.
Another important thing to do is getting involved with the community, IMHO.

El mar., 3 de marzo de 2015 a las 3:43, Jonathon McDaniels (<
mcdanielsjr@mymail.vcu.edu>) escribi=F3:

Hello freebsd-hackers mailing list!