Date:      Mon, 2 Oct 1995 15:04:25 +0100 (BST)
From:      davidc@pdd.3com.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AHA-2940 Support in 2.1 Generic kernel?

I said:
>I've just taken a look at the 'HARDWARE' readme in the 2.1.0-950928-SNAP
>directory.  It says that the 2940 PCI SCSI controller is not in the
>generic kernel.

Sorry, I read 'n/a' across the board of the ahc0 line in the HARDWARE
file and thought it meant it wasn't supported.  Now I've re-read it
I see it just means the parameter isn't applicable and, indeed, the
driver is in the generic kernel.

Yeah, ok, I've scored at least 3 bonehead points.  I'll pay more
attention next time.

Cheers,
Dave.