Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 14:59:06 -0400 (AST)
From:      Sean Murphy <033197m@dragon.acadiau.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IBM EtherJet PC Card

I'm trying to get my IBM EtherJet PC Card to function under FreeBSD..
I've enabled the PC Card stuff in the kernel, recompiled, etc etc..
however, when it boots up, it tells me that there is no entry in the
database for card "IBM EtherJet PC Card"..  I've tried entering what I
thought was a correct entry into pccards.conf, but it just returns the
same error or craps out on a syntax error..  My card is working in Windows
on IRQ 9 and IO 0x110.  Could someone piece together a correct entry for
me and respond asap?  Thanks :)

Sean Murphy (033197m@acadiau.ca)
-----
-History is rarely made by reasonable men.