Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 2002 07:20:31 -0700
From:      Rob <rob@pythonemproject.com>
To:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
Cc:        noackjr@rice.edu, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: i am not a wimp

Ever since I fell out of a tree at age 12 (30ft or more) and  bruised a
kidney, heights have never been the same.  Though I did once climb
another tree to put up a ham antenna.  I think skydiving might be a way
to get over this.  But I do run -current on another slice, so that
eliminates me from the wimp category :) :)

Sincerely,  Rob.