Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:50:55 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@kdm.org>, Thomas Quinot <thomas@cuivre.fr.eu.org>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Updated ATAPI/CAM patches

In message <Pine.BSF.4.21.0202281136040.6492-100000@InterJet.elischer.org>, Jul
ian Elischer writes:

>I think it's better to commit it now and have it fixed in situ.
>It's new functionality so committing it with bugs will not break anyone.
>it will however get more work done on it and more testing.
>
> [...]
>
>Well you are one  of the main CAM peopel.. we are relying on you and
>Soeren.

Hmm, let me try that line of logic for a moment:

	I think we should have an Amdahl 6600  port of FreeBSD and
	we should commit it right now.  [...]

	Well, you (Julian) you seem to have nothing to do.. we are
	relying on you and some other random people we can think
	of.

Sounds weird, doesn't it ?

I don't know what axe you are grinding Julian, but if you are not
the one to do the work, I don't think you are in a position to
ask for "commit it now and have it fixed in situ".

Poul-Henning