Date:      Thu, 1 Oct 1998 12:39:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        osa@etrust.ru
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: About xosview & FreeBSD-3.0-BETA-ELF...

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998, Ozz!!! wrote:

> in patched version of kernel.cc in 406 used strange var DK_NDRIVE from
>  ...indexed by the disk number (defs are in sys/dkstat.h)...
> But I can't find any /usr/include/sys/dkstat.h

Something is wrong with your distribution or something, as I have a
/usr/include/sys/dkstat.h (and a /usr/src/sys/sys/dkstat.h).

What release are you running?

- bill fumerola [root/billf]@chc-chimes.com - computer horizons corp -
-  ph:(800)252.2421 x128 / bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - BF1560  -

	"Logic, like whiskey, loses its beneficial effect
	when taken in too large quantities" -Lord Dunsany