Date:      Sat, 08 Sep 2007 00:52:43 +0100
From:      Florent Thoumie <flz@xbsd.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        pav@FreeBSD.org, x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Updating X.org FreeBSD ports to 7.3

As some of you may know already, X.org released X11R7.3 yesterday. Since
we already made the move to modular ports for 7.2, the work to update
ports to 7.3 was much faster.

It's not likely to cause any major breakage but I'd like to get some
feedback (from users and pointyhat) before I commit the update, so it
probably won't reach the CVS repository before wednesday.

Here's a diff against current ports tree:

http://dump.xbsd.org/freebsd/xorg73.diff.gz

PS: I'll be away (and unreachable) getting some sunburns this week-end,
so leave a message on x11@ and I'll answer when I'm back.

flz 4 x11@

--
Florent Thoumie