Date:      Fri, 08 May 1998 22:04:18 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        dwilde1@ibm.net
Cc:        Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: *sigh* Anyone else see this article?

> performance. We need to see where we can go in this scenario, where we
> should position ourselves.

Ah, but that's the beauty of free software - you're spared from
spending too much time in the contemplation of such details by the
fact that _development_, around which everything revolves, will
continue at its own holistic pace no matter grand plans you might
dream up about running on 56 different architectures. :-)

Jordan "who's seen the SPARC and ALPHA ports turn into 5 year plans and
isn't going to hold his breath on things like StrongARM" Hubbard. :-)