Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2001 00:11:08 -0600
From:      "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@kdm.org>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@nc.rr.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fxtv, G450, & DGA anyone?

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 22:53:08 -0400, Randall Hopper wrote:
> Before I dig into this, anybody had success with a G450, fxtv, and DGA
> (direct video mode)?
>
> Looks fine if I disable direct video, but I get no update at all when it's
> on (the TV card's not DMAing where it's supposed to...; not good).

It "works" for me if there is anything partially obstructing the picture in
the fxtv window.

e.g. if I pull down the format menu, the video will update.  Or if I put
another window partially over the fxtv window, the video will update.

If I don't do anything, it won't update at all.

Without DGA it works fine.

Ken
--
Kenneth Merry