Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 2002 18:10:40 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        re-builders@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Let the RC1 Builds begin..

I've just started a make buildworld / make release cycle with the
following command line (on freebsd-current.sentex.ca, our co-located
i386 build machine).

# make release CHROOTDIR=/other/murray/RC1 CVSROOT=/home/ncvs
BUILDNAME=5.0-RC1 CVSCMDARGS="-D 12/4/2002 16:48:27 PST"

Would the build-meisters for other platforms please start RC1 builds
with similar arguments?  Obviously, the two important ones are :

BUILDNAME=5.0-RC1 CVSCMDARGS="-D 12/4/2002 16:48:27 PST"

And the rest depends on your local configuration.

I intend to create an ISO image with packages tonight for i386, but
that is not a requirement for other architectures.  I will also do
several test installs before uploading this to ftp-master, which is a
requirement for other architectures.

  Thanks!

	    - Murray

In case you're wondering, this should be the last commit in RC1 :

----- Forwarded message from Scott Long <scottl@FreeBSD.org> -----