Date:      Tue, 11 May 2010 14:10:35 +0200
From:      Ross Cameron <abalour@gmail.com>
To:        Coert <lgroups@waagmeester.co.za>
Cc:        FreeBSD questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: rookie question about PACKAGESITE

Hey hey Coert
    Nice to see another GLUG member on here.

The link below will answer you're question.
    http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/current-stable.html

In general give the FreeBSD Handbook a read, in my concerted little
opinion it is the gold standard in how any operating system should be
documented.