Date:      Tue, 30 Jul 1996 10:03:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jeffrey M. Metcalf" <jeffrey_m._metcalf@ccmail.bms.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        metcalf@imagine.com
Subject:   Cheapdrives?

     Hello,

     I was made aware of an organization called Cheapdrives a few
     months ago where I might get a good deal on a SCSI tape drive
     for my FreeBSD/Win95 system.  How might I get in contact with
     this organization?  Do they have a Website or do they advertise
     in Computer Shopper, etc?  I have a ProAudioStudio sound card
     with Trantor SCSI controller.  Will there be any problems with
     drivers for my controller's compatibility with SCSI tape drives?

     Thanks,

     JM