Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:57:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mj@feral.com>
To:        Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org>
Cc:        Matthew Jacob <mj@feral.com>, scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: scsi_ses.c fixes

Well, no need to be embarassed. It's embarassing to not hear anything
about for months- and this for something which as a driver configures
with just about every backplane and storage unit out there. Nobody
apparently installs and runs the examples ses code - probably they
should be promoted to real modules.