Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:08:03 -0500
From:      Robert Froese <froese@mtu.edu>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   libvorbis.so.3

Dear list,

I've recently cvsup'ed my ports tree, and portupgraded everything.  Now
notifications in KDE don't work.  I notice when I quit X this warning is
printed:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libvorbisfile.so.3" not found

If I search my system, I do find a file called "libvorbisfile.so.4".  I've
tried deinstalling and reinstalling the libvorbis port, and even the
kdemultimedia port.  No luck; I get the same error.  Googling doesn't reveal
anything obvious.  There were a couple of dependency problems when I did a
"pkgdb -F" before running portupgrade, but I don't recall any relating to
libvorbis.

Any advice would be warmly appreciated!

	...Robert