Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 2015 12:07:52 +0200
From:      Michael Schuster <michaelsprivate@gmail.com>
To:        arnab bhowmick <arnabbhowmick111@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Eclipse IDE & Virtual box issue

Hi,

I think you'll have to explain in a bit more detail what you mean by "not
working".

When you say "cannot find .. eclipse logo", does that cannot find the
eclipse icon on your desktop and don't know how to start eclipse? Have you
tried starting eclipse from a shell? if so, what happened?

Ditto for VBox.

HTH
Michael

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 12:04 PM, arnab bhowmick <arnabbhowmick111@gmail.com