Date:      Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:49:53 -0600
From:      Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
To:        em1897@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hyper threading.

em1897@aol.com wrote:
> This is the kind of disinformation I have been
> referring to....
>
> You'll get much better performance with 1 processor in
> UP mode. I suggest you do some testing.

If you feel someone is in error - feel free to jump in and offer what
you feel to be correct information.

Sometimes sitting back and not correcting someone is far worse then
someone offering information based on what they know, experience, or
what have you.

In this case, by NOT offering the correct information, YOU are just as
much to blame for what you say is going on.

For those of us that don't answer, we either don't know (as is the case
wit myself) OR, they have not had a chance to read the thread.

--
Best regards,
Chris

It is a simple task to make things complex, but a complex
task to make them simple.