Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 1999 23:05:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        Bill Paul <wpaul@ctr.columbia.edu>
Cc:        skip-info@skip-vpn.org, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wi driver with SKIP

OK, you win.  Would take me that long to find my sniffer, anyway.  The
driver installs by pccardd at startup and at that time returns 806
for the value of Ether type.  That's before the skip driver is loaded.
It also returns 800 for each IP packet and 806 for each arp packet with
the skip module turned off and 800 for each IP packet with the skip module turned
on.  Tcpdump verifies that the SKIP packets are IP protocol 57.

Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>
#4 ISP on C|NET, #1 in Ohio