Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:03:19 -0400
From:      "Dave" <dmehler26@woh.rr.com>
To:        "Mikhail Goriachev" <mikhailg@webanoide.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problems connecting to cvsup servers

Hello,
    Thanks for your suggestion. I've tried cvsup1 through cvsup9 and let it
try to connect upwards of nearly half an hour, i think this issue has
something to do with my boxes, but i don't know what. They can contact the
various cvsup servers, but everytime they always get the access limit msg,
as if my machines have tried to connect more than once. I've checked for
cvsup processes and haven't found any. Is there a lock file or something i
can delete?
    Any other suggestions welcome.
Thanks.
Dave.