Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:26:41 +1100
From:      "Joe Shevland" <shevlandj@kpi.com.au>
To:        "Tom Samplonius" <tom@sdf.com>
Cc:        "List, Interbase" <interbase@mers.com>, <freebsd-database@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Interclient 1.6 on FreeBSD 4.1.1

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your response, but the server is working OK (using the =
Firebird kit by Geoffrey Speicher), as I can make a connection to it =
from Interbase Workbench from a remote Windows client using a standard =
TCP/IP connection to port 3050. IB Workbench worked OK, I created a new =
database and ran some simple tests as SYSDBA.

What I will need I believe is a native version of Interserver for =
FreeBSD because of where the Linux version is looking for the shared =
library 'libgds.so' (/compat/linux/lib which is fair enough as I'm =
trying to run a Linux binary).

Regards,
Joe

Interclient