Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 2015 15:43:56 +0100 (BST)
From:      John Duffy <jb_duffy@btinternet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CLAPACK

Hi
I'm developing some numerical software on OS X to be uploaded to a FreeBSD server. I'm striving for maximum commonality between development environments, so I'm trying to find a CLAPACK package/port (as supplied with OS X) for FreeBSD but I can't seem to find one. I've installed the LAPACK, BLAS and CBLAS packages but these don't include CLAPACK. Does a CLAPACK port/package exist, or do I need to do a manual installation for the source?
Kind regards
John Duffy