Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 1995 11:46:03 -0600 (CST)
From:      Matt Massie <matt@abraxas.wustl.edu>
To:        -Vince- <vince@apollo.COSC.GOV>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nfs mounting wuarchive and gatekeeper

I have always just used:
mount -o -P wuarchive.wustl.edu:/archive /<my mount point>

Here is my /etc/fstab:
/dev/wd0s1b			none		swap	sw 0 0
/dev/wd0a			/		ufs	rw 1 1
/dev/wd0s1e			/usr		ufs	rw 1 1
proc				/proc		procfs	rw 0 0

Nothing special there.  Maybe it is different for me because I am at
Washington Univerisity.
---
Matt Massie
matt@abraxas.wustl.edu