Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:23:05 -0500
From:      "Steven E. Ames" <steve@virtual-voodoo.com>
To:        <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Current Locking up... Re: possibly related data point - (was) Re: Current Broken!

-CURRENT as of yesterday was still causing my system to lock (with
'make -j8 world'). Lock=no possibility of debugger.

I have two of these systems and they behave identically. If someone with
lots more debugging experience would benefit from borrowing one of the
machines I'd happily send it to you. I'd really like to be use SMP
stabily.

-Steve